Welcome to Wei Liang's blog!!

This blog will find you looking at its interesting posts . Be sure to follow this blog !

Friday, January 15, 2010

Simplicity is the best answer

Hi all , this is my new blog, which i might be using frequently about my sec 2 life in school.Well, today’s the last day of week one , and i am already trying to keep my eyes open in class(well , i managed though). I realized that when you are falling asleep in class,the best way to keep awake is to slap yourself!so don’t be so surprised if you see me doing that in class!


I would say the best lesson of the day is Chinese drama , as the New Teacher is very expressive in his thoughts and actions, which kind of started the day on a right note.


I’m so exhausted as so much homework has started flooding in already, plus my CCA which is 3 times a week is going to extend to 5 times a week, i would probably die from excessive swimming.



Will blog more tomorrow/sat/sun

No comments:

Post a Comment